S

Contributor

• 

131 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 1:12 PM

Closed

TBN ch 21 is now showing the CW ch 11 in South FL

Since yesterday, TBN ch 21 is now showing what is on the CW ch 11. I checked the Xfinity Stream app and it is doing the same thing.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

1 year ago

Most likely the local broadcaster changed something. It is the beginning of a month. Do you know the station's call letters, both the original TBN and the CW?

Contributor

• 

131 Messages

@andyross​ TBN broadcast from Miami is WHFT-TV using OTA Channel 45.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHFT-TV

https://www.tbn.org/stations/whft-tv-miami-fl

And the CW is WSFL-TV from Miami using OTA Channel 39.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WSFL-TV

I highly doubt that TBN is no longer being broadcast from WHFT-TV ch 45 OTA. That's why I think this is something that got messed up with Comcast.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Im having the same issue. 

Contributor

• 

131 Messages

@user_770a6f​ What area are you in, Broward, Dade?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_770a6f. I hope you are having a great day! I was wondering by chance if you had run a system refresh from the Xfinity app yet? Those app refreshes work like magic, I use the app myself, it is an amazing tool. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

131 Messages

1 year ago

Looks like today it looks like TBN Comcast Ch 21 has been going between TBN and CW (ch 11). So maybe they are trying to fix it.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @SammyFL!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum!  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to assist in addressing your channel concern.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we want to help in any way that we can.  Sounds like an issue with the broadcasting on the network's end.  We can take a closer look for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address so that we can get started on this for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

131 Messages

1 year ago

The issue has been fixed for the past few days now (Monday night 6/3). Still not sure if this was a Comcast issue or an issue with the local broadcasting station.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@SammyFL it sounds like it may have been an issue with the network broadcasting.  Since reporting the issue, have things been back to normal without any reoccurrence?  

Contributor

• 

131 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ yes, there hasn't been any issues for the past few days.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Excellent! I'm happy to hear it's working now. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to work with us. 

While we're checking on your account, do you have any other concerns I can help with?
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here