officerripley's profile

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

Wednesday, November 1st, 2023 9:13 PM

Closed

Suddenly Can't Access Netflix thru X1 Box

Starting today (Nov 1, 2023), can't access Netflix thru X1 box, either going through voice access or acess thru Apps on the screen. Anyone else?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

10 months ago

An update: I went online (my laptop) to the xFinity website, got into TV troubleshooting & reported this; xFinity tried a re-set of my X1 box; didn't work; tried a re-set of all tv boxes; that did work. So let's hope it stays solved.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

I'll give that a try later on today. Thanks for the update.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

Unfortunately this did not work for me. Probably need to call customer service.

Official Employee

• 

501 Messages

Hello @officerripley, hope all is well on the Nostromo today! Thanks for posting and sharing the solution. Sometimes a full reboot is necessary to clear out any unnecessary memory in the boxes. That gives everything a fresh start to run and launch apps again. We appreciate you following up a ton, have a great weekend! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@Len5 We definitley want to ensure that you can access your apps for easy entertainment! Can you please go into more detail on what issues you are experiencing when trying to access the Netflix app via X1?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

It's been resolved, I'm not sure how, but it is OK now. 

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

10 months ago

Same here on my system.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here