C

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 6:31 PM

StreamPix

My bill shows I should be getting StreamPix yet when I try to access those channels, it says a subscription is required. I have the Popular TV package which does not include StreamPix yet it shows that it is included: Includes Limited Basic, Sports & News, Kids & Family, Entertainment, Streampix, HD Programming and 20 Hours of DVR Service.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

@cwserich

Great question the stream picks goes based off your TV subscription so if you have the popular TV channel that means you have 125+ channels so only those channels subscribed in your popular tier are available via the  streampix

2 Messages

Ok but my account shows that I still have Stream Pix. If I go into Your TV Plan and click Manage premium channels, it shows I have Streampix and Starz. I do have Starz and can watch that, but I can't watch Streampix. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

cwserich, thanks for double-checking and we may just need to send a signal to get it fixed. When you get a chance, can you send us a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here