rcferris's profile

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

Friday, December 15th, 2023 5:36 PM

Closed

stream xfinity peacock with roku

I have Xfinity Peacock premium and when I open Peacock on ROKU I am asked to subscribed with no way to log in using my Xfinity Peacock account.  Is there a work around for this?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

9 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here so we can help you get access to Peacock premium on your Roku device, @rcferris! What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app? Have you rebooted the Roku device? 

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

I have rebooted, reinstalled, and then rebooted again.  No change.  ROKU still insists I subscribe, in order to watch all shows, and gives me no option to "LogIn".

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

Thanks for that information, @rcferris ! It appears you've performed all the appropriate troubleshooting. We would recommend that you reach out to Roku at this time to see if they can assist with how or if you are able to log in with a third party subscription with Peacock on their device. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here