U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 4:26 PM

Closed

Sound on channel 4

We’ve been having video and sound issues for months. Went through help menus and was unresolved.I had to listen to unrelated lengthy recordings before finally speaking to a human being. After multiple attempts to fix the problem she scheduled a tech to come out. He spent a lot of time at our house.  He checked outside connections, replaced a number of things inside. It seems the video is repaired  but the sound is still going out on Channel 4.  When checking on the internet is appears many customers are experiencing the same problem.  This is unacceptable.  A credit needs to be applied to my account each month until this problem is fixed. I have been a customer of xfinity for many years…a diamond member.  I do not want to repeat the hours I have spent listening to recorded messages trying to fix this issue. When will this be resolved.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

Hello user_c86ldj

Thank you for getting us in the loop to help. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

1 Message

I am having the same issues and have been for weeks.  

Contributor

• 

98 Messages

I am watching the Patriots game and the sound is going out constantly.

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@rjom Are you experiencing sound issues on other channels or just the Patriots game? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

9 months ago

I too have the exact same problem.  Sound intermittent.  For the price of service- this should not happen.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

Problem for many MA towns, including every TV in my house 

https://nextdoor.com/p/b8BTnR8KR4_6?view=detail

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

Has anyone call comcast about this issue and if so what did they say?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here