U

Thursday, February 29th, 2024 2:16 PM

Closed

Sound issues NBC Chicago

Sound keeps going on and off for both Channels 5 and channel 44. Both are NBCU channels. Not happening with any other channels. Sound will be on and then goes off for a while. 

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

7 months ago

CNBC both HD and Analog on my Ipad and my Android phone. Just this channel that I've checked others seem fine.........didnt try other NBC channels. I've reported via xfinity chat agent and they say they're resetting the system which could take several hours.............

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

7 months ago

Same here: 

CNBC both HD and Analog on my Ipad and my Android phone. Just this channel that I've checked others seem fine.........didnt try other NBC channels. I've reported via xfinity chat agent and they say they're resetting the system which could take several hours.............

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

7 months ago

user_8wbb0s Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are having audio issues with your TV service. We understand how that can be frustrating, and our awesome team is here to help! 

This can sometimes be a network issue rather than your service. However, we would suggest doing a system refresh by speaking into the remote and saying "system refresh" This will refresh your servces and reboot your box. Please let us know if the issue persists. 

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

7 months ago

Seem this issue has been resolved. Nothing was done on my part. Must've been an issue on the comcast back end. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here