Thu, Dec 16, 2021 3:41 PM

Schedule a live call

I'm looking to lower my payments on my account

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Hace 5 m

I also would like to change my channel lineup but can't talk to a person. No satisfaction. Thinking of going without cable tv and going with dish

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hace 5 m

I'm looking to lower my bill

Official Employee

• 

769 Messages

Hace 5 m

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help you with going over your billing details to help with lowering your monthly billing rate. I know how important it is especially this time of year to keep billing rates low. We are here to help! 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hace 5 m

<EDIT: Removed Personal Information>

I currently pay for my Xfinity $251.92 in my package included Showtime Netflix and Epix. I call Xfinity every other month to see if I can lower my bill and I usually get an answer telling me that the package I have is the lowest one they have at the moment and to call and check if there are any new promotions. So it's December I figured I'll give him a call and ask once again if they have any new promotions and what can I do to lower my bill. They said they don't have any new promotions but suggested if I get rid of my Epix which it cost $5.99 a month and get rid of my Showtime which is $12 a month and Netflix which is $17.99 a month. So I was okay with that thinking that I would save $35.98 a month but that wasn't the case. After talking for a while to the customer service at Xfinity they told me my new bill is going to be $244.90 instead of $251.92 I told them I don't understand I should be saving $35.98 a month. I was told it doesn't work that way,so my savings are $7.02 after getting rid off Showtime Netflix and Epix.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

769 Messages

Thank you so much for those additional details! I would be happy to take a look at your billing information and help to better go over your promotion and those savings. We are here to help. We take account security very seriously and want to ensure your account is protected. Can you please send us a private message in order to further discuss your account details specifically! Send the message to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. We look forward to hearing from you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here