U

1 Message

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 5:48 PM

Closed

Redzone

My NFL Redzone feed keeps freezing and pausing. Seems like this is happening with other users as well. What is the issue?

1 Message

1 year ago

Same exact problem. Great to pay extra for a service that is glitching all day.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Northern, CA Red Zone is not glitchy.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here and not the first time this season.  Unwatchable.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Unwatchable as continues to freeze!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_06cf92 I am sorry to hear you were having an issue when watching the NFL Redzone on the NFL network. We would be happy to troubleshoot this with you if you start to see the same issue next weekend. Please also let us know if you are having an issue on any other channel, so we can determine if it is more than an NFL network issue. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Same issue here in Portland Oregon 

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

Tlinc - I’m in Portland too. Agonizing and frustrating to have RedZone so glitchy and freezing every few seconds.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Agreed PDX is awful. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Tlinc, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. Please let us know if you are still having issues with this. We would like to help. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Me too . CA , Modesto very annoying. Restarted TV did not help.

2 Messages

1 year ago

i have 2 boxes and redzone freezes on both at the exact same times.  

1 Message

1 year ago

NFL REDZONE IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH GLITICHING ON ALL MY TVs

2 Messages

1 year ago

can it be more frustrating or irritating?

1 Message

1 year ago

My Regular boxes on red zone is freezing, but my streaming TVs are not on the red zone. Don’t get it.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

NFL Redzone And Xfinity … Not a match made in Heaven! 

1 Message

C'mon guys! Get it fixed, please!

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same problem. Checked all the cable connections. Restarted the main TV box. Did a full system reset. Nothing is working. It's only on Redzone, all the other channels work fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_d73b5a, Thanks so much for reaching out to Xfinity Support. We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the Red Zone. If you continue to have issues, let us know so we can run through some troubleshooting with you. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here, East Bay, CA. I think this is the week everyone gets it for free, wonder if that is the problem. They crappy thing is that we all paid for it, but will never get a refund.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem, near Sacramento, CA.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here near Seattle. It’s been terrible this morning we are switching the channel to watch the saints game 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same thing here in Northern California 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_3df0ef, We are happy to look into more for you. How often does this happen? Are you streaming or watching via your cable box?

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue, just signed up today in Seattle, horrible service/connection here! I’ve before had Red Zone with Direct TV and Comcast, in other states and it was great, no pauses etc. I’ve never seen it like this! Comcast needs to get their act together, this isn’t the product that we thought we were buying. 

1 Message

Obviously a Red-zone issue since it’s happening all over lol people are so quick to blame Xfinity 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

You obviously haven’t been with xfinity very long mr laugh at any stupid thing..

@user_2b4053​ it streams perfectly on my phone connected to 5G

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here