U

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 6:59 PM

Closed

Redzone is extremely glitchy

Unfortunately, all morning the NFL Redzone has been stalling and glitchy. Xfinity is no help and makes the extra charge for this service of no value. The attempt to make more money by promoting this service is highly questionable due to extreme poor quality. Good luck to anyone attempting to watch Red Zone. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_3a9fcf. Thanks for reaching our team regarding the Redzone concerns. That's definitely not the experience we want you to have. Are experiencing this issue on any other channel and any troubleshooting steps you've taken already, so we don't have to repeat those steps.

3 Messages

I attempted multiple reset techniques. On/off power. Reset modem. Tightened all connections. Everything I could do locally was completed. No other systems/channels were glitchy or cycling off like NFL Redzone. My current internet is also one of the higher tiers and should allow for streaming high quality unglitchy t.v. I was told other providers were running just fine.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for letting us know about the troubleshooting steps you took to attempt and resolve the issue. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, please send a direct message with your full name and address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

1 year ago

Asking that question litterly proves my point that Xfinity is completely out of touch with its customer base.  Just to be clear.  NFL Redzone is only available on Sundays. You know why?? Cause Sunday is when all of the NFL games are on. Imagine that.  There is no other time to troubleshoot other then when it's on. Sorry but Redzone needs to do better and so does this chat bot. Lol 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

We definitely appreciate your feedback. We are aware of the NFL Redzone as we are all humans here on Xfinity Forums! I enjoy watching the Redzone myself for my team and my fantasy team!

If you do have any additional issues with your box outside Redzone we would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your account as I know reception issues can be frustrating. Also, please feel free to reach out here again on Sunday if you are experiencing issues still with Redzone! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here