supercabas1's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 6:06 PM

Closed

Red Zone Glitchimg

NFL Red Zone is glitching. Freezes constantly. All over Twitter. I’m in Portland but sounds like it’s happening elsewhere. No outages reported. 

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

1 year ago

I’m in Portland too, supercabas1, and I’ve had the same hiccups and freezing on RedZone all morning. 

1 Message

Puyallup Wa same issues. 

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@user_3708f6. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to TV pixelation. When working with us over Xfinity Forums there may be a delay in a response from an employee, as this is a community space where others can reply to posts to help. 

I know how frustrating it can be when service isn't working as intended, and do want to ensure everything was able to get resolved. If you ever don't have time to reach out to us over Xfinity Forums, there are some great self-help troubleshooting options in the award-winning Xfinity App: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/tv-troubleshoot-xfinity-app. 

Please let me know If you're still needing assistance with your TV picture issues, and we can move to a direct message to troubleshoot: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Same.  Reset and refreshed.  Nothing getting better.  Called and they offered to send a technician.  🙄. Useless

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @debragreenhow88. Were you experiencing issues in the stream app, on a cable box, or both?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here