U

Friday, October 27th, 2023 7:25 PM

Closed

PRINTED list of MY channels

How do I get a PRINTED list of channels that are in my legacy PREFERRED+ package? I do NOT want to be

• Sent again to the page that generates all the available local channels that I cannot watch without additional subscriptions;
  • Shown a generic lineup that may or may not not be geographically specific and in either case doesn’t include only my channels;
  • Told I can filter in some irrelevant app that I cannot print from or save on my desktop;
  • Told that I get all the channels, which is just false;
  • Told that it is a legacy plan and the top plan is now ultimate, which is just irrelevant.
  • Be sent to the change my plan section of my account;
  • Be sent to an external company’s blog post or advertising page. 

The above are all the things xfinity chatbot, website, live chat offer as solutions. None of these are acceptable or actual resolutions.  There is no transparency or accountability to the customer.  

If I cannot get a channel guide specific to the plan I pay for whenever I need it,  i’ll have to be making a formal complaint to any overseeing agencies. 

(as noted in prior post I could not tag anything but the top drop down which is issues. It’s working today so I’ve updated with more tags.)

5 Messages

11 months ago

Hi Xfinity staff. It’s been near to a full week. Anyone at Xfinity care to comment or allow me to DM with formal complaint?  I know Comcast limits complaints by making it against the rules to DM without a personal invitation to do so , but that can’t stop me from lodging complaint via regulating  agency if need-be. I’d prefer that the company just resolve the issue though.  Clearly the list of my included channels has to exist to keep the content flowing but Xfinity should be able to allow me access to it directly through my account. Thanks for whomever takes a look and attempts to help. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @user_L thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding getting a printed channel lineup. The only printed channel lineup that we currently have available would be our Large Print channel lineup which you can request with the Accessibility Support Team. 

You can reach the center between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Sunday through Saturday, by:

• Calling 1-855-270-0379 and saying “accessibility” or describing the issue (e.g., “large-button remote,” “Audio Description”).
  • Using our accessible chat service.
  • Emailing accessibility@comcast.com.
  • For self-service assistance and FAQs, text “Accessibility” to 266278.

You can also find more details regarding obtaining your channel lineup here on this thread, https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/channels-and-programming/printed-list-of-my-channels/653c0ea28dcccb444e09abdf?commentId=6542f7d973370866d6dbd5ed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We are happy to help!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here