JaxGirl1's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 4th, 2023 4:31 PM

printable channel lineup

I am looking for the PDF form Xfinity channel lineup - form C0007487 for the channels in my area. I had an Xfinity associate print one for me in the store today but it's out of date. I previously found it on the Xfinity website earlier this year (with a more current date) but it's now MIA in a search of the Xfinity website. See attached for what I'm looking for. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @JaxGirl1. Our lineups can be found here https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup to see at anytime. If you have an older lineup active at this time, and are trying to look at the newest lineups you won't want to log in. Hope this helps. 

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

5 months ago

Not the correct answer. Where is the PDF channel lineup (form C0007487) ??? Please supply link. 

Official Employee

• 

502 Messages

@degas1900, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here using the Xfinity Community Forums page. Just to clarify are you asking for a PDF version of the channel lineup in general or are you asking for the specific form shared in the screenshot above? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

YES - I'm looking for the updated version of the PDF form that I attached to my original question. It's a simple 3-page PDF. 

Official Employee

• 

324 Messages

Hello @degas1900! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our team here on Forums. I would like to look further into seeing how you can obtain a PDF copy of your current channel lineup. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

2 months ago

I am extremely disappointed that a technology company cannot provide me with a simple printable list of my cable package. Simply directing me to their website is not helpful because I cannot print a concise list of my package with check marks. Instead, I am forced to print the entire 10-page lineup, then go to the package page and cross-reference because the check marks won't print out with the package guide. This is frustrating and inconvenient.

"Technology company", Right?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_kj0va2 Hi there! If you sign into your account at Xfinity.com and see your channel lineup. We can also send you a copy of it via email. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

1 Message

I need a printable copy of the lineup for my 87 year old mother who isn’t good with a computer 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_5v2j97, thanks for reaching out for help with your mothers line up! The easiest way to get a copy of the line-up is to visit an Xfinity Store and have an agent print out a copy of the line-up. Our team can also email you a general copy of the channels/packages we offer, but we don't have a way to email something specific to an account. 

Contributor

• 

171 Messages

9 days ago

Why is it impossible for Comcast to create a simple spreadsheet with channel line up and then with changes by broadcast  networks   or losses of channels those of us that want  can edit it or customize to our needs.  As many have said Comcast has the ability.   I have to update my spreadsheet from 2015 some day.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

stevebpsf Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forum. We have a wide variety of channels and you can find and print the channels available in your area on our website at Browse channels available in your area once you enter your address. If you log into your account you can also print the channel lineup you are subscribed to. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.  

Contributor

• 

171 Messages

Yes but it is not customizable ( I do not need foreign  channels  just your regular  channels and I do not want to print 10 pages my Excel spreadsheet  I am able alphabetized or list channel 1- 4000 omitting again those I would never use your link does not allow  for that.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here