N

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 8th, 2023 3:53 PM

Closed

Peacock

I am a gig+ customer. I received the email stating Peacock would be continuing and that I qualify for the additional two years. The automated system tells me i have it when i call in.  I have contacted support via chat twice and waited on hold for over an hour to speak to a live agent, all who confirmed in eligible. I still do not have access.  All of the agents I spoke with, who all confirmed my eligibility all say they have no idea when it will be fixed, can't tell me the problem,  and have not followed up with me since my initial contact regarding this issue on June 26th. The last agent I spoke with July 5th said it should be fixed in a few days but that he can't say for sure bedbugs he didn't want to get my hopes up,  but that I would get a credit for all the days lost. This is ridiculous.  I have followed every step, restarted everything, confirmed accounts match and am getting no help from xfinity. I don't know what else to do.

<Edited: Removed pic with PII>

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I contacted them again and got no help.  The only thing the rep could do was offer me a credit for $6 so I could pay for it myself in the meantime. I'm wary off doing that because the first error I got from peacock was that if your paying for it yourself and are supposed to get it free,  it won't change itself if they fix it and I'd have to remember to cancel my payment for the free one to take over. 

Official Employee

• 

922 Messages

Hi there @Natiish ! In many cases, the issue is the XFINITY ID being used is not correct. I would first recommend you check and see that you are using the one associated with your account. You can check here : https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup  Also. if you had previously registered your Peacock account on Flex or X1, log back in, choose the Premium option, it should be coming up as $0.00 for Premium on your end. If after all that you are still having trouble, please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name,complete street address, the XFINITY ID you are using to log in to Peacock and any ticket numbers you may have been given so we can assist further. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I'm in the same boat.  I have spent hours back and forth, clearing cache, logging in and out as has been suggested and I still don't have any option other than to pay for a service I am supposed to have included with my paid plan.  I keep getting assured that it will be fixed in a few hours, it's been forwarded to the next team who will definitely fix it, etc. - yet nothing ever happens.  Literally the worst support ever. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I have tried using the instructions on the web site and just go in circles. Calling Xfinity was useless; the rep was completely clueless about this and kept telling me the Stream app wasn't working (which has NOTHING to do with Peacock). Every couple of days I try the useless web instructions as I refuse to pay for something I'm supposed to get for free. I have tried making a new Peacock account with my "preferred" email on my account and with my Comcast email address and signing up from scratch, all to no avail. Can't help but think fixing this issue isn't a high priority for them as people who really want it will probably cave in and pay.

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

Hello, user_e96c81. I can take a look into this for you here and make sure we are doing everything we can to get this resolved. 

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here