U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 6:23 PM

Closed

Peacock

My bill says we have Peacock but we don't have a voice remote and can't find any other way to access it

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and certainly want you to enjoy all that the Peacock app has to offer through your Xfinity X1 or Flex box. You can also get to the Peacock app by:

1. Pressing the Xfinity button on your Xfinity Remote.
  2. Pressing the right arrow to go to the Apps menu.
  3. Pressing the arrow buttons to get to Peacock.

Please follow this helpful link Peacock App on Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 - Xfinity Support, for more information. Let us know if we can be of any other assistance, we're here to help. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

The question is how to link and access Peacock WITHOUT Flex, X1 or an Xfinity remote.   I have gone into my free Peacock account, clicked Account then clicked Xfinity under "link provider".  I entered my Xfinity credentials and I get this message:

In order to link your Xfinity account with the Peacock email address you'd like to use, you will need to get help understanding what email is already linked. Search our Help FAQs for support.

This message is not clear or helpful.  There is no email "already linked".   I have already verified Peacock shows up on my Xfinity bill and I am eligible.  I need to get the accounts linked via the Peacock website through a web browser (yes, I've tried multiple browsers already (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and none worked.

Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to resolve this.  Thanks!!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem.  All should be working, but the link process just ends in the "In order to link your Xfinity account with the Peacock email address you'd like to use, you will need to get help understanding what email is already linked" message with a link to a useless help article.  

Comcast account has 2+ services and the preferred email address on the Comast account is the same as the email used for Peacock.  Since this seems account specific, I would think this is not an API/interface issue.  Maybe there is a problem linking legacy accounts?

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

@user_9947c678  I can look into this for you. Please create a new post and we can further assist. Closing this post.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here