U

Monday, September 16th, 2024 9:14 PM

Peacock Website Now Says "Not Currently Subscribed" , even though it worked for months

This has been posted by many other users but I have yet to see a solution that works!!

I'm an Xfinity Diamond rewards member. I claimed my Peacock Premium reward back in July and have been watching it since, until yesterday.

Now when I log into Peacock on the TV app or web browser (both my Xfinity and Peacock account have the same login credentials), its says "Not Currently Subscribed" and I that I have the free sample plan.

I went back to the Xfinity rewards page, its says "Claimed" (image below).  I tried clicking on the "Activate Peacock" link in that message again  (which worked for me in July) and get "We’re sorry, your account isn’t eligible for this Peacock offer"

Any ideas how to get my Peacock Premium subscription working again?  Thanks

I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT I'M USING THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS BUT IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.  Can someone please fix this for me!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 hours ago

user_cd35h5 Thank you so much for using our Xfinity Support Team to contact us and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with Peacock. Please send us a DM so we can work together to get to the bottom of this.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here