Rondor's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 30th, 2023 9:26 PM

Closed

Peacock Website Now Says "Not Currently Subscribed" , even though it worked for months

I'm an Xfinity Diamond rewards member. I claimed my Peacock Premium reward back in July and have been watching it since, until yesterday.

Now when I log into Peacock on the TV app or web browser (both my Xfinity and Peacock account have the same login credentials), its says "Not Currently Subscribed" and I that I have the free sample plan.

I went back to the Xfinity rewards page, its says "Claimed" (image below).  I tried clicking on the "Activate Peacock" link in that message again  (which worked for me in July) and get "We’re sorry, your account isn’t eligible for this Peacock offer"

Any ideas how to get my Peacock Premium subscription working again?  Thanks

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@Rondor Happy we got a ticket going to get the streaming service working for you again. You were a pleasure to work with! 

2 Messages

Hello, the same thing is happening to me.  How can I get my peacock working again?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

The same issue is happening with me.  I have been in contact with XFINITY back in November/December, but no resolution. Both Xfinity and Peacock have said my email is set correctly, but I can't get the service and there is nothing in Rewards to "re-activate".   It used to work back in June-November, and then stopped for me.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hello @user_pakcdp, thank you for visiting our forum for help with your Peacock Premium concerns. We can definitely help you with this. I see we're already working in a DM, so we can continue there 😊. I love the Peacock app, and I'm excited to watch the NFL exclusive playoff game this weekend, so I totally get why this is important to you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @Rondor, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

2 Messages

7 months ago

I am also getting the exact thing. Frustrating:( 

Official Employee

• 

465 Messages

@user_mhdpr1 We want you back with your content asap! Try the primary email address from the Xfinity account first. Customers usually use it to create the Peacock account. If that doesn't work try the common emails you use for your online accounts. Hopefully that gets you back in immediately. If not let us know, we can create a ticket to have this investigated. 

2 Messages

I only use one email. So this can’t be the issue. I click the link in my email from you guys and it says already subscribed, then I go to peacock with the email I’ve used and used to have the content with and it says not currently subscribed/using free peacock. Can I switch the primary to my husbands and make a new peacock and then try through his? Is there a way to resend the email to the new primary email? 

Official Employee

• 

661 Messages

@user_mhdpr1 Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

This exact issue is happening to me. Nobody seems to be able to fix this when I call in. I have been passed around and now waiting for another call back. I pay over $300 a month for this???

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @sken2k1 ,Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

5 Messages

7 months ago

Hello - please assist as I am having the same issue.  I have tried for a few weeks with Xfinity support to have this corrected. 

5 Messages

Can someone from Xfinity please contact me so that I can get this fixed??!!!  I have wasted many hours on chats and phone calls and it still does not work!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_ldnid0  as of December 12, customers who are eligible for a Peacock Premium promotion can activate their offer through a new activation link customer.Xfinity.com/activate-peacock. You need to follow these steps to activate:

• Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock and sign in with their Xfinity ID and password. 
  • Select the Activate Peacock button. They’ll be directed to peacocktv.com.
  • Enter an email address and password for their Peacock account.  

Previously, customers activated their offer through a banner displayed in Xfinity Assistant and their online account. Please note these options are still available; however, customers should first attempt to activate them using the steps outlined above.

For details, including screenshots, see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs 

5 Messages

This link does not work customer.Xfinity.com/activate-peacock.  It takes you to a page not found and has a 404 Error on it.  The second link:  xfinity.com/activate-peacock tells me that my Peacock account is already active.

I have a Peacock login and password which is the same as my Xfinity login and password.  When I go into Peacock it shows that I do not have a subscription. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_ldnid0, I appreciate you trying those links and updating me with the results. I'd like to check a few things on your account and work with you until we get this figured out for you. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

5 Messages

So I did a chat with Support and they advised me to contact Peacock.  I finally just had an opportunity today to chat with Peacock Support and big surprise they told me I had to contact Xfinity Support.  I just keep going in circles between the two.  I cannot believe how this is so complicated to fix!!!

4 Messages

7 months ago

Same issue today, of course when the NFL game is on. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

I am having a similar issue. I posted another message but not sure whether it was done correctly based on the response I received so commenting here also.  Diamond customer, redeemed the reward, followed the instructions in the email and received the message that my account is not eligible. 

1 Message

4 months ago

I had the same issue happen to me randomly out of the blue. I called in, tech support rebooted the set top box. I waited ten minutes for the reboot and that fixed the subscription on this box. I haven’t tried the other TVs that are streaming the service.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_i6xf1g,

I am glad to hear you were able to get your issue resolved. If it does happen again, please give our 'Clear Locally Stored Data From Your X1 or Flex Streaming TV Box' a try and see if that helps resolve things. Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback here on our Xfinity Forums Community page. 

1 Message

1 month ago

Hello I am having this issue.  My

peacock premium is supposedly activated but upon logging in after activating on the page it is asking me to subscribe.  Can anyone assist?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_dihrsj Hello! Please make sure you are using the same email address you used when you created your Peacock account. If you're still having trouble after you are sure you're using the right login, please let us know.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here