U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 11:01 PM

Peacock Subscription

I went through all the steps and it says Peacock is activated but when I go and sign in it says to pay 7.99 to proceed. 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

11 days ago

I am in the exact same situation.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi @EnigmaPrime1 Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Peacock subscription. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. Are you receiving an error when trying to log in?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 days ago

user_935aaw Thanks for reaching out! Your Peacock Premium offer may be linked to another email associated with your Xfinity account. Have you tried an alternative email address to log into Peacock? 

2 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​  I tried both my main email and my xfinity comcast email, both say that I must pay 7.99 to activate my peacock subscription.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_935aaw thank you so much for trying. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here