U

Saturday, September 16th, 2023 12:57 PM

Closed

Peacock Reward

It is a Comcast scam ! All they have to do is internally upgrade their users to Peacock premium - they have been aware of the “problem” since they offered the “reward”. And, they wonder why they are losing customers!

5 Messages

11 months ago

Totally agree. There is no real free peacock premium. What a joke.

1 Message

Agreed, scam which deserves a class action lawsuit.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_hijdik, If you need any assistance, please let us know. We are always available and happy to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

@user_3r1jg6​ what can be don't about, all those that have xfinity should stage a [class action lawsuit against xfinity it's horrible service, not only that they send their service out to foreign countries to handle issues in the USA which makes no sense other than to make more money because those in the USA will not work for what these countries are getting paid,  I will be right there with whoever wants to do this, when do you get sick and tired of being sick and tired of what is being done to us here in the USA, pay the USA a decent salary and you get quality service and WE do speak ENGLISH

5 Messages

And I copy all messages I put on this useless here

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here