raptyrred's profile

Contributor

• 

185 Messages

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 5:19 PM

Closed

peacock reward - not so fast

I have only internet from Xfinity, but my rewards show that I can upgrade to Peacock Premium for free.  I did that this morning on my Fire TV, only to find out that I was charged by Amazon. It turns out that you need a cable box to upgrade, in other words you need cable - just having internet will not give you access to Peacock Premium for free.

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

1 year ago

@raptyrred we would be happy to look into this with you. 

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

LOL. Even if you have cable, you likely won't be able to access the free Peacock reward. Search this forum or Google and you will find hundreds of people who still haven't been able to access this free reward after claiming it. I claimed the reward on June 30, have called, chatted and DMed Xfinity regarding the issue, have had TWO tickets elevated with zero response. It's a joke. 

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

I too have claimed the Diamond reward for the Peacock service, since June 30.  Every month I contact customer service...my claim issue is "escalated ticket" with a number and very responsive email...then the month drips by, then another month...I call again. Another esclated claim...and nothing. It is end of October and nothing. It is a joke

2 Messages

I have been beating my head against the wall trying to resolve this for months. I went to the xfinity store twice today and met with 2 different representatives. The first gave me a new box to try and the second finally gave up and basically said tough luck. This promotion is a total joke. I'm considering going with another provider and using a remote hot spot.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here