staleyj1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, November 16th, 2021 11:13 PM

Closed

Peacock removed

I no longer get peacock premium although my bill says I do.  I have an older DVR and comcast package and internet.  The xfinity site says: Peacock Premium is included at no additional cost for all Xfinity Flex customers and Xfinity X1 and video customers who have a subscription to Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV, or equivalent, or above.  I do not have X1 but I think I should still be entitled to peacock.  My bill is over $250 per month!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

3 years ago

@staleyj1 We can definitely review your plan to check your Peacock Premium availability. Please, use the Direct Messaging icon in the upper-right (next to the bell) and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" with your name and address? Thank you!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

You do need a X1 series of cable-boxes to do streaming over Xfinity Internet.

The regular cable boxes handle only cable tv channels. No Internet streaming.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@MNtundraRET I stream over xfinity internet to a roku and firestick.  I use xfinity stream app as well.  Peacock app was joined to my xfinity account and provided peacock premium until lately.  My bill says Peacock premium is included at no charge.  The xfinity site I quoted above says or not and.  My bill goes up slowly every month.  Now they want another $4.99.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here