J-D-N's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, April 7th, 2024 10:43 PM

Peacock Premium

When I log into Peacock, I am told I must subscribe to get Premium, but I am a Diamond member so this should be free. What's up?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

6 months ago

Hey there @J-D-N so sorry to hear about these issues with enrolling in Peacock Premium! How are you attempting to redeem this? If done directly through Peacock, you will see this message.  Try the steps below and let us know if this works to get that free offer. 

1. Sign in to Xfinity Rewards to take advantage of this offer. 

2. You’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to activate your offer. 

(It may take an hour or 2 for that email to come through but once it does, you'll be directed on how to redeem this offer) 

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityAlfonso​ Thanks for the quick reply.  When I am logged into my Xfinity Rewards page, there are a bunch of offers and contests, but nothing about Peacock.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

6 months ago

Have you previously redeemed the Peacock Premium Reward? Or have you recently changed the primary ID name and/or password? 

We can also try this site as well. 

1. Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock and log in to your account using your primary Xfinity ID and password.

2. Click Activate Peacock Premium.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Yes, the primary ID was recently changed to me.

When I go to the activate page, it tells me my Peacock account is already active, but as I mentioned, my Peacock account tells me I must subscribe to get Premium.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

It sounds like it may have been redeemed under the previous primary user's profile. Although the primary user may have been updated on our end, it wouldn't automatically update with Peacock. I would reach out to their support team with any previous emails you may have used. They should be able to help locate your original profile. @J-D-N

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here