U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 1:09 AM

Closed

Peacock premium

Cannot activate this free reward. Even though I am a diamond member.  I matter what instruction I follow there is no banner 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @user_fd6c21 Thank you so much for taking the time out of your night to message us regarding not being able to redeem the free Peacock offer. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing you, I know how frustrating this is for you. Can you please try to log in using the original email address? Have you tried to sign up through the Xfinity Assistant?-Richard

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

Richard...I have tried your 2 suggestions above. Neither worked!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @ringo909, they have been working on repairing the known issue. Have you tried again recently to see if this resolved for you? I definitely want you to be able to stream all of your favorite content on Peacock.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am wondering if this issue has been fixed yet?

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

Has not been resolved for me yet.

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

Let's take a look into this together, @OldTVGuide

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

@user_fd6c21, we would be happy to take another look at things for you and see if we can get this issue resolved. There have been some improvements since your original post, so I would like to test things together. Can you send us a private message with your full name and complete service address to get started?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here