U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 8:15 AM

Closed

Peacock Premium

How and why can't I utilize my free peacock premium benefit outside of a cable box and or flex box. This is ridiculous.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 years ago

@user_ebba63 wrote: "... which one is offered free as an xfinity tv subscriber?"

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-app-overview says:

Flex and X1 customers have access to Peacock Premium included at no additional cost (a $4.99 per month value). In addition, customers with two Xfinity services, such as TV and Internet, or any TV customer with Digital Starter service or above can access Peacock Premium on third-party devices.

Problem Solver

• 

723 Messages

2 years ago

I have no problem accessing it through my Roku box. How are you trying to access it, and what happens when you do?

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@ThatDonGuy​ I can use Peacock app on my roku player but my question is how do you log into it to access Peacock premium plus.....which is free to me as an xfinity tv customer.

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

Hi, @user_ebba63! I love the free Peacock app feature! Although Peacock Premium is free for our customers, Peacock Premium Plus is an additional $5 per month. Please click this link for details on how to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I received a card with my flex box that Peacock Premium is free > I cannot access it. I contacted Peacock sent them a screen shot of the error message that it was not free for my account and they said contact Comcast. There is no way to contact them. I have signed in to the Xfinity app on the flex box with my Xfinity id and password and it says I dont get it ..what am I doing wrong

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_0fb553 Hello and good morning, and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues just trying to access your Peacock premium subscription, that would definitely be really frustrating! You have reached the right place, and we would be more than happy to help! I would like to take a look at your account and see what we can find out about the issue. To continue, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 years ago

How and why can't I utilize my free peacock premium benefit outside of a cable box and or flex box. ...

For reference:

There are 3 levels of Peacock:

• Peacock (free, ads)
  • Peacock Premium (more content, $4.99/mo, ads, included with a number of Comcast packages)
  • Peacock Premium Plus (additional $5/mo over Premium, "fewer ads")

See https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/how-much-does-peacock-cost.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@BruceW​ which one is offered free as an xfinity tv subscriber??????????????

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

Xfinity customers get Peacock Premium for free. That is the full catalog, but with commercials (roughly 4-5min/hr). The non-Xfinity Peacock free has a limited catalog.

As noted, if you sign up properly through https://www.peacocktv.com/xfinity and create the account. You should be able to use that email/password on other devices. I use mine on Roku's and my phone. You can verify you can log in properly by going to https://www.peacocktv.com/ and logging in from the prompt at the upper-right. You can verify any account info, too.

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

2 years ago

Just read on variety.com that Comcast to end Peacock Premium Free Promotion for Xfinity customers. No date announced though yet.

Problem Solver

• 

723 Messages

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens just before NBC announces the first "Peacock exclusive" NFL regular season game.

Contributor

• 

390 Messages

@ThatDonGuy​ There are no "Peacock exclusive" NFL games.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

2 years ago

Could you provide a link to that story about Comcast dropping free Peacock Premium?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

You can get it on a computer by down-loading it and following instructions. Once you list Xfinity as your provider, you get the Premium version free.

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

Here's my problem. I have Xfinity internet and even have a flex box I use in my bedroom. Peacock Premium works on it at n/c. Got a new LG tv for the living room and when trying to log into Peacock it simply says "we couldn't find a match for this email and password. So I reset my password and logged in to my acct using new password on my computer. No problem. But when I try logging into Peacock on the app on my LG tv I get the same can't match email and password. I know I'm using the correct new password but the [Edited: "Language"] thing won't accept it. Are we not suppose to get Peacock on another device other than a Flex box? [Edited: "Language/Inflammatory"].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

If you are having issues with the Peacock app on a third party device you would need to go to peacocktv.com/help for help with troubleshooting. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here