U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, September 6th, 2023 11:39 AM

Closed

Peacock Premium Plus

Hi, I currently get Peacock Premium through my gigabit Xfinity internet plan. Recently I was trying to find a way to upgrade to the Premium Plus plan but there doesn't seem to be an option. I contacted Peacock support and they said they couldn't do anything on their end because it's billed through Xfinity. Is there any way to upgrade to the Premium Plus plan through Xfinity or is my account just stuck without the ability to upgrade to Premium Plus until the gigabit promotion ends? I would really like to use Premium Plus as I don't like having ads and it seems strange that this would even be an issue as Peacock is owned by Xfinity. And if it's not possible is it something that's being worked on?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

9 months ago

Currently, the only way to get Plus is to create a brand new account (different e-mail) and pay 100% for it. That also means starting from scratch as far as watchlists and watch history. Who know whenever, if ever, Comcast will allow Gigabit/Rewards "free" Peacock to upgrade to ad-free.

Official Employee

• 

976 Messages

9 months ago

@user_9c33cc

If you signed up through Xfinity, see Manage Your Peacock Subscription on Xfinity. If you signed up through peacocktv.com, sign in with the email you provided on your TV Box. You can then manage your account and upgrade to Premium Plus.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I don't see anything under apps and subscriptions on the flex, I got the peacock premium through Xfinity included in my gigabit Internet service, so it's not appearing on my flex and when I use the peacock app on flex it says billed by Xfinity and to go to Xfinity.com/account to manage but there's nothing about this on that website 

Official Employee

• 

574 Messages

I apologize for any confusion, If you receive Peacock Premium through NOW TV, Gigabit speed internet or Xfinity Rewards, you cannot upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus through Xfinity at this time.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Do you know if there's any plans to fix this? Or if I'm required to make a completely new peacock account if I ever want premium plus within the next two years?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

There are not any official updates at this time on that. That being said, there are limited time offers with Peacock and you can reach their support here.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

9 months ago

So, in other words, if you do NOT have Comcast TV, but signed up for Peacock through Rewards or Gig speed, you cannot do anything without signing up for TV service??

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here