C

Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 12:19 AM

Closed

Peacock Premium issues with Xfinity Gigabit plan

Anyone else unable to login to Peacock Premium as part of their Xfinity Gigabit plan? It's been down for a few days now, but Xfinity did provide a $25 credit to my billing account so I can subscribe temporarily.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hey @chiefhalo,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We would be more than happy to assist with any issues you may have with your Peacock Premium enrollment. Have you had the chance to visit our 'Peacock Premium promotional offers overview' support page on how to redeem the complimentary Peacock Premium subscription with an active Xfintiy Gigabit Internet or higher Internet plan? 

3 Messages

Yes I agree with him

3 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ Thanks for the reply! Yes I've tried using the "xfinity.com/activate-peacock" link with no success. I haven't had any issue with my Peacock Premium account until a few days ago. I've been on both phone and chat support with both Peacock and Xfinity. Peacock chat support couldn't figure out the issue so they referred me to Xfinity. The two times I've chatted/spoke to an agent they were unable to figure out the issue either. They said it seemed to be a "backend issue" on the Xfinity side so the phone support agent provided me a $25 credit to my account so I can at least subscribe to Peacock Premium while the issue gets fixed. The ticket number I have open is [Edited: Personal Information]. Would appreciate any insight you can provide on what the issue is. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks @chiefhalo, I greatly appreciate you giving the link a try. If you have had Peacock Premium working before, it certainly sounds like a different issue. When you log in to the Peacock application, are you getting a screen to enroll into a Peacock plan or receiving an error message about your account or billing? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes! I was being asked to subscribe to a Peacock plan. Typically when I when into My Account, under Plan it said something like "You are receiving this benefit because of your Xfinity Plan". That was not showing anymore. 

So now with the $25 credit the prior Xfinity Chat agent provided, I went ahead and subscribed to the Peacock Premium Plan at $5.99/month. Hoping this issue resolves itself before my credit runs out.

Appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@chiefhalo

I'm glad to hear a credit was issues to help with the cost while we continue to look into what could be causing the issue, but it's possible we may need to fill out a ticket for your account. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

6 months ago

Yes you just hav to wait

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here