Notahappy11's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Friday, October 4th, 2024 3:15 PM

Peacock Premium Access

**Update: Issue has been resolved! Hope it stays that way.

I have had Peacock Premium through the rewards program for the past two years at no additional charge for being a platinum member. Yesterday while opening the Peacock on TV to watch a show, the show I tried accessing had a locked icon in the corner and when selected, it states I have to get premium to access the show. Wait what? I have Premium. So without flipping a lid yet, I tried logging out all devices and logging back in and remembered I had to replace my TV earlier in the week and maybe during the process of reconnecting everything to the new TV, I missed something. So logged back in, still showing shows on lock down as if I don't have Premium access. I quickly realized replacing the tv has nothing to do with it. I checked both my account in peacock and my most recent xfinity bill. Where it lists billing info in peacock it states "select a plan" as if i never had it instead of "billed through xfinity" as it should. Checked my recent xfinity bill which i just paid, it still lists Peacock Premium at 0 dollars as it has been since redeeming that reward. So what happened to my access to it and why is it saying I need to pick a plan? So now I'm at the mercy of a phone call or email back by 17th of this month (why is it going to take that long) as they "put in a ticket" and "escalated" it (yeah ok) and I'm without Peacock. I don't get it, I was just watching a show on peacock a couple of days ago. I thought as long as you remain at a platinum or diamond status through the rewards program, you have peacock with no extra cost and now I have a feeling they have changed something under our noses. All I want to know has something changed for real and why suddenly I don't have Premium peacock anymore when I have had it through the rewards program all this time and why is it still showing on my bill zero dollars but don't have access to it at this very moment? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

12 days ago

Hey there Notahappy11 so glad that this is working for you again! Your patience and willingness to work with us is greatly appreciated. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here