tonkybo's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 19th, 2023 2:36 PM

Closed

Peacock Platinum Reward unavailable

I'm an Xfinity Platinum Rewards customer and qualify for the Peacock Premium reward. However, the available rewards for my account don’t include it. It was there previously, but my attempt to redeem it was unsuccessful. Will an Xfinity employee please help? Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @tonkybo, and thank you for reaching out to us here for help with getting your Peacock subscription working for you. We can certainly assist you with getting this done. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity's failure to resolve all issues with specific Xfinity Rewards customers not being able to redeem the reward for 12 months of Peacock Premium for free is inexcusable.

I followed XfinityEricB's instructions on August 21 and sent my name, service address, and account number to Xfinity Support. That was four days ago, and I have not received a response. Will Xfinity make this right? I'm hopeful but growing impatient. 

2 Messages

Good luck getting any help with this . I have tried to redeem Platinum rewards for Peacock , It wasnt showing up on my rewards either so I live chatted and was told I have to wait for and Email from the rewards and that was over a month ago . I forgot all about it and live chatted again today and was sent a link to redeem and that didnt work either . I went to my Rewards account and saw that Peacock is now listed there to redeem and I clicked redeem and when I try to log in on Peacock it says im not currently subscribed and no where on the page do I enter any Xfinity credentials . I only get a CC sign up page.

I have live chatted with numerous people that say they will help yet they havent been able to help only now they will escalate the issue which all the previous reps have also said  , I have chatted with Peacock as well and they say it is Xfinity issue so they are unable to help 

This was never an issue when Peacock was included with service . I am close to just cancelling my service alltogether 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here