gregs124's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 12:18 AM

Paramount Plus Showtime

I have Paramount Plus Showtime which I pay for separately. This allows me to take advantage of their Veteran’s discount. I can watch Paramount through the App on Xfinity.  How do I watch Showtime?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 days ago

Good evening @gregs124 and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums, we hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I see that you reached out stating your have Paramount Plus Showtime that you pay for seperately but may be having trouble watching Paramount through the app on XFINITY, rest assured our team is here to help how we can. You should be able to access Showtime content directly through the Paramount Plus app. To confirm, are you able to see any Showtime content currently? If you attempt to access Showtime content and receive any errors, may I ask what errors you are getting?

Please be aware that we currently have marked your post as private and encourage you to edit your username. For the protection and online security of our customers, posting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is a violation of our forums guidelines which can be reviewed here https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c. Because your username has your first and last name and this is considered PII, your post is private until the username is edited. 

(edited)

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 days ago

@XfinityAlyssaA 

I reported this today.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here