labelle1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 15, 2020 10:00 AM

OANN, when?

I would like to request that OANN be added to the channel line up.  It appears that all of your competitors offer the network, so why don't you?

In this time where so many customers are cutting the cord for streaming apps, I would think that you would find ways to keep them as opposed to ways to push them away.  I have recently susbscribed to Netfelx, Disney, Prime and FoxNation.  If I have to add OANN to my aquisitions this may be the one that brakes the camel's back, so to speak.

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

When are you adding OANN (One America News Network) to the lineup?

ComcastMarcos

Official Employee

• 

177 Messages

Hello, @, thank you for reaching out in our forum and giving me a chance to help you. We always appreciate the time customers like yourself take to provide us with feedback and provide your interest. It's the greatest way to improve our products and keep our service top-notch. I can't speculate when or if the OANN network will be added. We're continuously evaluating our channel lineups as our customer's interests change. Did you have any other concerns I can help with today? Please use this link to share your feedback directly: https://comca.st/39lAO1z

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
dcfox

Regular Contributor

• 

297 Messages

2 m ago

As in Several other post, There are no plans to add it. You can watch Newsmax that is the same type content.

(edited)

Regular Contributor

• 

120 Messages

2 m ago

Not happening. Quit asking....

New to the Community?

Start Here