U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 28th, 2022 6:38 AM

Closed

No sound on tennis channel

Sound keeps going out on tennis channel. Issue only affects this channel and occurs on both televisions. I cannot keep restarting my boxes to restore sound. Please report. 

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @user_711c53. We appreciate you reaching out to us via our Forums. The explanation you are providing looks like its an issue with the broadcasiting of the channel if the issue appears on multiple televisions. Is the issue still happening. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEdgardo​ Hi, unfortunately yes. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thank you so much for your response @user_711c53.  Can you tell me if you are using the correct audio track?  Sometimes if it isn't set to default, the audio for events, especially with sports will be mute.  Are the commercials muted as well?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I watch Tennis Channel on Xfinity and lose the sound once or twice every day. Any ideas?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, the commercials on the Tennis Cannel have no sound as well!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Ah! Had to reset the main cable box.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

MINE TOO!  ALL SOUND FINE ON ALL CHANNELS EXCEPT TENNIS CHANNEL.  WHAT IS GONG ON?!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

SAME ISSUE - NO SOUND

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

Hi @Mkielberg

I appreciate you reaching out! I see on this forum that others have resolved this by restarting their primary box. Have you tried this step by chance? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Mine too!   No sound on tennis chanel

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

How about a credit on our bill?

forum icon