U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 1:06 AM

No reduction in Bill

If you have a sports package that Bally was a part of you will get no reduction in your bill even though we were told we would. (According to service rep I talked to today. Time to look at alternative providers.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 days ago

Hey there, user_6sh3ug, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer. 

Unfortunately, our programming agreement with DSG has expired. We have made a number of reasonable offers that DSG hasn't accepted. This means we no longer have the rights to carry their channels, including your local Bally Sports network. The loss of this channel will result in savings that we’ll pass along to you, and you’ll see an automatic credit in your bill in the coming weeks.

2 Messages

That is incorrect. The upcoming bill is the same and according to your customer representative will remain the same because it is part of my sports package with no reduction since I have the other channels that is part of the package.

Official Employee

• 

999 Messages

user_6sh3ug There may be a few exception depending on your type of service. (Bulk customers may not be eligible for a proactive credit.)
To learn more please visit: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/bally-sports-agreement-expired 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

1 day ago

Yes, it appears this is another thing they have lied about. They should be held accountable.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here