U

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, January 17th, 2024 10:53 PM

Closed

No peacock premium

....I mean....like $145.00 minus $5.99(peacock premium) for diamond members and finalize our amount due each month.....

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 months ago

Hello, @user_11a2b2, thank you for reaching our team regarding Peacock Premium. Comcast and Peacock have been working to improve the activation experience, and we would like you to try the following steps to see if you can access Peacock Premium.

Restart the activation steps from the beginning:

*Access the Xfinity Assistant from here: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ (Please ensure you are signed in to your Xfinity account using the primary user ID.)

*Check for an "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation". Click the banner if it appears, if it does not the Xfinity Reward may already be activated.

*If the banner was clicked, that should route you to the Peacock website to continue activation.

*You will then be promoted to enter your email and password associated with your Peacock account. Once logged, you can verify your Peacock subscription by clicking “Account,” navigating to “Plans & Payment”, and confirming monthly charges = $0.00. If there is no banner after accessing the Xfinity Assistant, the Xfinity Reward may already be activated.

*Go to https://www.peacocktv.com/ and click “Sign In”

*Enter email address and password associated with your Peacock account. This may be the same login as Xfinity, or a personal email address. If you have multiple email addresses, please try them all.

*Once logged, you can verify your Peacock subscription by clicking “Account,” navigating to “Plans & Payment”, and confirming monthly charges = $0.00 Please let us know your results.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityGabby​ ty again for your help Gabby. Problem solved.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

8 months ago

I'm a diamond member and yet I am not receiving Peacock free.  My account details state "peacock premium included". Tried over n over activating, prompts come up on peacock and gives me a monthly fee.  I have been attempting this since June 2023. Why advertise free peacock for diamond members if it isn't correct for.us....c'mon! Now I have a "ticket" and await a call back from Xfinity.  Or change the account details on our bill ...- ($--.---whatever mnthly fee) when we get the final statement?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled NO PEACOCK PREMIUM
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here