Xalthon's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Friday, August 25th, 2023 12:53 AM

Closed

no Peacock activation banner

I redeemed my reward for the free Peacock Premium.  I later received an e-mail saying, "Sign into Xfinity Assistant and click Activate Now on the Peacock banner. This will redirect you to Peacock's website."  However, after clicking on that link or otherwise going to Xfinity Assistant, there is no banner to select.  What am I supposed to do?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help you with your Peacock activation. What are you showing when you log into the Peacock app or website? Are you using the same email associated with your Xfinity Rewards account?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I have not logged into Peacock yet.  As far as I know, my account has not been activated, even though I redeemed the Xfinity reward.

So, when I now enter my comcast e-mail address to log into Peacock, it seems to not recognize it because it then wants me to select a plan to purchase.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you so much for confirming! I would like to take a look at your Peacock account on our end to help get you up and streaming. 😀

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

11 months ago

I am having the same issue too. There's no banner to click on. 

2 Messages

I don't even see a direct message icon, as the Xfinity consultant noted above.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings, @user_aua4j6! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues activating your Peacock Premium reward, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

You may need to create a new post in order for the direct message icon to appear. This post is a couple months old at this point, so the option may no longer be available. Regardless, we can definitely help get you activated.

Our good friend, @BruceW, created this excellent explanation for us!

To send a private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

• Click "Sign In" (if necessary - there will be a visible prompt)
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" (square speech bubble) icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • As you are typing, a drop-down list will appear. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • An "Xfinity Support" graphic should replace the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3kYXwkR for an example

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here