newstpaul's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, December 30th, 2023 4:06 PM

Closed

nhl center ice

As many of the other strings mention, there are continued problems with NHL Center Ice and they have been happening since the start of the current season.  Last night (12/29/23) channel 3085 went black several times during the game and a 'temporarily unavailable' message was displayed.  I missed more than one third of the game.  This happens nearly every game, especially at the start of a game.  Non Center Ice channels were working fine so it is not a connectivity problem.

Xfinity, at this point, I'd like a $ credit for hours of lost game time.  I'll also be contacting the NHL to let them know about the problems.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @newstpaul, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with NHL Center Ice, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

I have been having the same issue for two weeks, as has a neighbor of mine. I contacted Xfinity who said it's a Center Ice issue. None of my other channels have any problems, just Center Ice channel. I contacted CI as you instructed above, but was told it's an Xfinity issue and to contact them! Now no one from CI replies to my request for help now. I also requested a refund but don't know if it's been issued. Please ask Support to contact me ASAP. Thank you.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

Having the same exact issues with NHL Center Ice with the same XRE-03137 error message.  If you watch the games on Xfinity Stream there are no issues.  I would bet that Xfinity is not providing enough bandwith to the Center Ice channels via cable xfinity boxes.  I wish I could get FIOS where I live now, it runs circles around Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

@user_7086e4, I would be more than happy to look into the concerns you are experiencing with the NHL Center Ice. The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer. Have you already attempted to troubleshoot the error code using Xfinity Support?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

8 months ago

I have been having the same issue for two weeks, as has a neighbor of mine. I contacted Xfinity who said it's a Center Ice issue. None of my other channels have any problems, just Center Ice channel. I contacted CI as you instructed above, but was told it's an Xfinity issue and to contact them! Now no one from CI replies to my request for help now. I also requested a refund but don't know if it's been issued. Please ask Support to contact me ASAP. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here