U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 4th, 2022 1:11 PM

Closed

NHL center ice issues

NHL C.enter Ice Package has not worked right since the 2022-23 season began.   Sometimes a few of the channels work sometimes not.  NOW none of the channels are working.  Getting error code XRE-03121.  In my area it is channels for NHL Center Ice package is 3067 through 3099.  That is 32 channels that are not working, that I am paying for.  I have subscribed with automatic renewal for years.

I have called Xfinity at least 15 times and the incompetence is incredible, most of the agents don't even know what the package is.  They say they will escalate and someone from technical support or event channel support will call back but they never do.  The don't even provide a case number.  The have sent numerous signals, restarted the boxes, and I have had technicians to my home twice in the lasts 2 weeks replacing the boxes.  That does not solve the issue.  All channels work on my system EXCEPT for the NHL Center Ice Package.  You cannot even talk to a supervisor, or a professional tech person that actual knows their products and how to resolve issues.

When you call Xfinity, they don't even let you get to a person before sending a signal first.  Terrible.  We have had signals sent at least 30 times now.  Then they text you and call you when they realize that their solution did not work.   The problem is the person calling you back has no clue.  I was on the phone for an hour last night with an agent, her kids and dogs were making so much noise in the background and on top of that she had no idea what the Center Ice package was and kept asking the same questions over and over, for she had no level of concentration.  Could not even keep the channel numbers straight that were not working.

This is just terrible, terrible service for this 17-year customer.  Does anyone care at Xfinity?  Does anyone really want to solve this issue?  I am certainly not alone in this issue by looking at this forum and many others on the web.  We are your customers and should be treated with respect and given quality service, and should not be insulted by having to deal with ding bats that have no clue on their products or how to solve problems.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Ditto, to everything said above. When will my NHL Center Ice start working again?

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

2 years ago

Agreed with the above!!!  Massachusetts checking in here.  Luckily ESPN+ worked for me, but that is not an acceptable solution as it takes 2 minutes to switch between games on ESPN+

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same experience as you are.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Well, now, NHL Center Ice doesn't work on phone or laptop either. I think they don't care.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for reaching out through our Xfinity Forums, @bawind. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I have sent the name and address information as requested.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

So now I get an email asking me if solution is satisfactory and to a accept it.  Nothing has been done and I have not been contacted since giving my name and address as requested.  The ineptness is epic at this point.  So disappointing for a company that advertises their greatness on a regular basis. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

We fix nothing and provide no answers. Our billing system always works perfectly 100% of the time though. Satisfied with your service?  Have a great day. ~Xfinity

Contributor

• 

250 Messages

Hi @user_101875 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through Xfinity forums! Yikes! How upsetting! I know how important it is make sure your services are working correctly, and we're here to help! 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, I am so sorry to hear about your experience, this isn't the experience we want for you as a valued member of the Xfinity family. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I live in West Michigan area.  Center ice not working on mobile device. Says "Subscription required", which I do.  Nothing working on Xfinity app either on tv.  Called Xfinity for help and after a couple hours had to end and go to bed.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Doesn’t work for me gonna end up cancelling Xfinity as their quality is worse then garbage

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 years ago

I always use Twitter DM, or the chat agent.  They have always taken care of us and usually fast.  We had someone out Thanksgiving morning, after chatting the day before.  Replaced amplifier, and ran a brand new wire outside to the house too!  My smart TV has issues of pixelization, however I believe it's our indoor wiring we did ourselves.  Anyway, hope this helps!  Calling on the phone isn't for me at all.  I even renew my contract every 2 years on Twitter DM.  Then eve

rything is in print also.  I wish everyone better luck! My Center Ice works, but slows the last channel list & guide a little. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @LadyNumanReznor. Thank you for your contributions to this post, and your kind words about our customer service online. I'm glad we've been able to help you here, as well as, on our other social media platforms. I appreciate you leaning on us for help. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have had the same issue since the get go this season. Xfinity technicians on the phone have no explanation as to why this keeps happening. Last conversation I had the technician (assuming offshore) simply deflected by telling me my cable box is due for an upgrade. Everything works fine with it except for NHL Center Ice.  Xfinity is not worth the price.  Streaming NHL games on ESPN+ is a better experience.  

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same, really have a problem with the NY Rangers channel.  Seems like every game its a blank screen or will go blank in the middle of the game.  If it is a transmission problem they need to fix it.  I am sick of paying for it when we aren't getting the full service we should

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_0b522d​ same **** here xfinity just steals and [Edited: "Language"]

(edit: Profanity) 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_0b522d Sorry to hear you are having issues catching the Rangers. Next time this happens please let us know during the game, so we can better assist. 

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Ditto, ditto, and ditto at least one thing is constant Comcast is useless!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_ec6186​ same *** here xfinity just steals and [Edited: "Language"]

(Edit: Profanity)

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

@user_58a399 I'd like to help and see what we can do for you. Can you please follow the above instructions and reach out privately?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity is **** cant wait for my contract to be up and go to at&t and stream with reliability, cant seem to watch my Rangers yet I get charged, I think we should sue them

(Edit: Profanity)

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here