Lizin10ac's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 29th, 2022 1:14 AM

Closed

nhl center ice issues

It seems every night there's a problem with one or more games not showing. I get a black screen, the three running dots and then a message saying they're having issues or the network is down. EVERY NIGHT! I'm screaming mad that I'm actually paying for this and it still isn't fixed! I've called 3 times now and still having problems watching games.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @Lizin10ac We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. Thanks for reporting the NHL Center Ice issue to us and I'd be happy to troubleshoot to get this resolved. Please send me a DM with your name and full address by doing the following: 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityJessicaA​ rep on phone just told me to cancel because the service is not good. also i would not be refunded for the days i had it, even though it was not usable. 

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

same. since october 17th i was able to watch one game. that was the night we bought it. been on the phone with them every night. rep in phone says i should just cancel it because the service is not good.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Having issues tonight. For as long as this has been going on, why isn’t it resolved yet? Let’s get this fixed Comcast, instead of continuing to say you’re working on it. This should not take weeks to resolve!! 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_189cb6​ also, why can I watch on my phone but not my tv?!? Ridiculous. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Weird it’s worked perfectly all year in until tonight when I get a xre-03121 error code

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

We are getting the same code. Was on hold for a hour trying to talk with someone. When we finally got through, they could not solve the issue. Told us we had to wait an hour to reset everything. Still did not work. We are getting the same code, Dre-03121

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Been getting the same code almost every night for various games. Some games work, others don't. Tonight the game I want to watch won't work on any of the TVs. It works on my PC, but that's not really what I'm paying for.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_189cb6​ same thing for me

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Yes. Same problem here. Also audio problems with some Bally Sports channels. Xfinity had customer service issues many years ago and it eventually improved but is going downhill again. Doesn't seem like calling is worth it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Having NHL Center Ice issues again . . .

Restarted xfinity and still no Hockey!

Had the same issue a week or so ago and it came back on after 20-30 minutes.

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

@user_73d15b This is never the feeling we want you to have. We'd love the opportunity to help and turn this around if you'd like to send us a direct message.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having the same issues with NHL Center Ice package. Some nights it works, other nights it doesn't. Has to be on your end. I'm tired of calling up, spending an hour on the phone, and still not having it work. Fix it!! NOW! I have had this package for over 20 years and NEVER have I had this happen. As you can see, lot's of other people are having the same problem. JUST FIX IT!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_cec7b4 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums page. We are very sorry that you're having trouble with NHL Center Ice. We will need you to send us a Private Message with your full name and address. Here are some steps on how to send us a PM in case you need them:

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to assisting you there.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I am also having the same problem, though last night (11/3), I got a message on every channel (those with live games and those "parked" with no activity) saying "Sorry, there seems to be a problem here".  

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I've never seen such incompetence. I'm having the same issues as everyone else. [Edited: "Language"] is happening?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having the same problem although I can stream the channels

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

And here we go again...no Center Ice..again. the frustrating thing is that the game started and then it turned off. I was watching the Vegas nights at Toronto Maple leafs it was on and then it just went to a black screen. This is three times in the last 2 weeks this has happened. I reported it the two other times and ironically yesterday I got a voicemail from Xfinity saying the problem had been resolved and I should not have any more problems with it and then the very next day it's off again. This service is getting ridiculous. I've been a customer for 10 years and I'm just about ready to turn it off

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Happened to me on Saturday and again tonight. I don't understand the problem. The Xfinity rep said it was an issue with the broadcaster. Is that MSG Networks or the NHL? I'm trying to watch Islanders game. I don't know, but I know I am paying for it and not able to watch the games. The Xfinity rep tonight said they would take $20 off my next bill, but I'd rather be watching the games. Booooo!

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@user_b8ab73​ Yes...I got the same answer last week. And a phone call from them yesterday saying the problem was fixed. Apparently not.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

No it it not fixed very frustrating

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

@user_46e825  We'd be happy to look into this concern for you. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it
See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Ready to cancel Xfinity all together. I have never had more issues with a service than I have with this company. Center Ice works maybe once or twice a week and reps are clueless on the phones. I have had to take hours of time on the phones and had two techs come out. 

Several hundred dollars a month and I can’t watch cable without it failing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_973cf2 Thank you so much for your time and patience. As a huge hockey fan I understand how frustrating this is for you. We are aware of some of our customer's who are subscribed to NHL Center Ice is not being able to view utilize the service. I assure you we are working on the issue and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

Since the problems have been ongoing since the NHL season started in early October and that is some 5 weeks ago so how long does it take to resolve the problems. Totally unacceptable and the only thing we get are these messages on this board telling us how sorry you are or asking us to send a private message.

What a pathetic response by Comcast to this situation.   

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

NHL center ice stopped working again tonight!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

NHL center ice stopped working AGAIN tonight! Never had this problem with DirecTV.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here