U

1 Message

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 6:09 PM

Closed

NFL Red Zone is all choppy

What is going on with Red Zone? It's all choppy. Plays for about 10-30 seconds then stalls and freezes then plays again. It is horrible, we can't even watch it. Yes. We have done all of the troubleshooting. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same problem

2 Messages

1 year ago

Epic fail! I’m having the same issue. Of all the times to [Edited: "Language"], xfinity is ruining our Sunday red zone experience!!  

(edited)

2 Messages

1 year ago

Yeah I’m having the same problem in Auburn, WA. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue here. I don’t watch a lot of tv. If you ruin my red zone, I should get a refund. That’s one of the big reasons I have cable at all. 

2 Messages

Agreed! I just wasted 15 mins trying to chat with a live agent but it never even connected me with one. I literally have cable for Redzone. Barely watch anything else. I think a refund is necessary. Get it right, get it tight, Xfinity!!

2 Messages

@user_365fb1​ Assumed calling would be a waste of time. Thanks for confirming.

2 Messages

@user_ea0c1b​ same here!! I LITERALLY pay for cable for red zone and maybe a few other channels! 
It’s almost unwatchable. Refund!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_106069 If you are still having issues with Red Zone please send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_365fb1, thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums. Were you experiencing issues in the stream app, on a cable box, or both?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 year ago

Awful. You have to get 6 hours out of 168 hours in a week right and you can’t. Refund!

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same issue here. Bay Area.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue here north of Bellingham!  Multiple channels are showing the same issue. Mostly sports channels.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here in Des Moines. It's just ridiculous.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@Jwabb15 Thanks for letting us know! Please update if it happens again this week. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

1 Message

1 year ago

WTH..... I am starting to dislike the NFL Red Zone. Especially its commentator.He's never on point with what's being viewed in the box(es). NFL Sunday ticket.. Here I come. 

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

Standard def is not skipping.  Streaming app also works.

1 Message

1 year ago

same issue keeps  pausing  by itself 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there @user_650161 are there still concerns with the Redzone service?  There are several elf-hep troubleshooting options at your disposal. 

X1 System Refresh Feature Overview

Restart Your X1 TV Box

Please let us know if these steps help resolve your concern.  

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here in Utah. Very discouraging. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_671bf4, thank you for reaching out to us! Did you notice if any other channels or networks were having issues too?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_622ce8 Thank you for reporting the issues you were having while watching the red zone on Sunday. I'm sorry to see there were so many interruptions. I would love to look into this for us and help make sure we don't have a repeat next Sunday. For my own use I have the Xfinity stream app on a roku TV, and we did not have issues like this. Were you watching through the app or a cable box? 

This comment was created from this reply

2 Messages

1 year ago

I know mine too??? For weeks now! It sucks! 

1 Message

9 months ago

I am also frustrated with NFL RedZone glitching, going pixelated, and freezing up. It seems to be isolated to NFL RedZone on my streaming device as other applications are fine in comparison.

If there is a fix, I would LOVE it though!

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

@manielmoth, we appreciate you reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Community Forums page. I completely understand your frustration with issues accessing Redzone without error. Are you using the same device every time you attempt to watch Redzone?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here