supercabas1's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 6:09 PM

Closed

NFL Red Zone Glitching

NFL Red zone is constantly freezing and glitching. It’s unwatchable. It’s all over twitter with people complaining. I’m in Portland but sounds like it’s across the country. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Can confirm. [Edited: Language] in Milwaukie.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Typical Xfinity, overcharge for everything and trash customer service. FYI YoutubeTv  or HuluLive and internet costs about half as much as Xfinity. Honestly don’t know why I still have Xfinity, they’re trash and have been trash forever. Great deals for new customers but nothing for existing customers. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm in California, San Francisco Bay Area. Red Zone is unwatchable right now. Glitching, Freezing, and Re-Starting multiple times within a few minutes. Get this fixed ASAP Xfinity!

2 Messages

1 year ago

This is infuriating. I rebooted router and cable box hoping to fix. Turns out it’s just garbage. I’m in Portland too. Unacceptable. Give us a refund! Can’t even watch RedZone. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

In Tacoma, glitching here as well. Only an hour to go before I turn to CBS to watch Seahawks. GO HAWKS!

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

Hello @xtermenator Were you able to watch the game?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Yup [Edited: Language], I actually turned it off! 

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

it works if you stream it on xfinity.com

1 Message

1 year ago

Having the same issue in Sacramento. Was having similar issues on Fox during the Saints game but wasn't as bad as Redzone

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Agreed. Completely frustrating and unwatchable. My son and I lasted about 45 minutes and then couldn’t take it any longer. It was really so bad. Later in the day near the end of the last games I tried it again and it was fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @Annoyed-in-Cali, we are sorry to hear that you experienced issues with NFL RedZone as well. We are aware of an issue that occurred Sunday and the issue is now resolved. If you continue to experience issues with NFL RedZone, please let us know, and we'll be happy to troubleshoot further. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here