U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 22nd, 2021 3:17 AM

Closed

NFL Network not airing scheduled Games

Last week the Denver Broncos game did not air instead it replayed the cardinal game. Today the scheduled game was Raiders vs Rams, but it is showing a BLM program instead of the game. 
The game was on for about 15 minutes then changed. Why are these paid programs not airing as they’re supposed to?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same thing in the Pittsburgh market for the last 3 weeks. Yet, my neighbor has Verizon and is receiving the scheduled games. This should be addressed by Comcast, not the consumer. Strongly considering switching or cutting cable completely.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Las Cruces, NM here. 
Will there be an Admin to address this, or Comcast just doesn’t care it’s ripping us off?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Don’t waste your time calling Comcast, they will just tell you to submit a request with NFL Network which is not possible. It is only for their website or mobile apps. Only way to get a response is to call Comcast with the date you want to discontinue service. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_19a902! I'm not sure what's going on but I'd be happy to take a look and figure this out for you and everyone in this thread. I can work with your account specifically then report back out findings here for everyone else. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Also, anyone else here having the same issues please reach out to us via private message as well. The more people report the issue, the faster we can identify this as a region specific issue and the faster we can get this taken care of. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

These inconsistencies have occurred in Augusta, GA area throughout the preseason also. Currently, the Titans/Bears game is airing but it is listed as Jaguars /Dallas

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here