C

Thursday, April 25th, 2024 3:30 PM

NFL HD channel

Why is my NFL Network channel not showing in HD on the HD channel (1215)?

all other HD channels are working properly, but for the last month that particular channel is showing like SD and in a letterbox format (smaller screen with black outline around the screen).

can anyone help?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

5 months ago

Cap81 Hi there! We are soprry to hear you are having issues with MFL Network showing in SD. Have you tried resetting your cable box at all? 

5 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ 

hello.

yes I’ve tried and it still is in standard definition. It also still has the letterbox picture on channel 1215

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@Cap81

Have you tried adjusting the aspect ratio https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/tv-aspect-troubleshooting through your TV's main menu and the X1 box? This article https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-video-display will also assist in adjusting your video resolution. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I’ve tried that as well.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thank you @Cap81 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

5 months ago

NFL Network HD channel isn’t in full HD (1215).

Ive tried to restart my cable box, and aspect ratio.

however, all cable boxes have the HD channel in a letterbox type format (black outline around a smaller screen.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfintiy support
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here