U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 12:35 PM

Closed

Newsmax

I didn't have Newsmax all day yesterday.  Thanks to the suggestions, I did a reboot (pressing A on my remote), and I got Newsmax back this morning.  However, I can't record (DVR) Newsmax!!!  I can record all other channels, but not Newsmax!  Anyone else having this issue?

1 Message

4 days ago

Yes - having the same problem - I am in line to speak with customer service

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @user_t75mde, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Newsmax channel. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

We just wanted to check in and see if you are still experiencing issues. If you are, please provide as much detail such as if you have access to the channel, any error codes/messages, and more as it will help troubleshoot further. 

I hope to hear from you soon.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

4 days ago

I too was without Newsmax yesterday all day, but today I can watch  Newsmax but cannot record. What an absolutely ridiculous circumstance. For almost $400 a month I should be able to record anything I can view.  [Edited: Inflammatory/Political]  If I had any viable alternative I would be gone immediately. 

(edited)

1 Message

4 days ago

Yes thus is [Edited: Language]. We can't record either 

(edited)

1 Message

I called and they did some sort of a reset and then took the list of channels having problems and had me check each one after the reboot - it is all set now.

2 Messages

3 days ago

Just this morning , I am able to record  Newsmax!  Thanks to all who contacted Xfinity.  Whatever happened, I'm glad this problem is resolved.  [Edited: Inflammatory/Political]  

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

928 Messages

@user_j202gd I am glad to hear that is is fixed now. Have a great day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here