U

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Monday, October 10th, 2022 9:25 PM

Closed

Nesn 4k

Today I learned nesn will be broadcasting the Boston bruins games in 4k of course as usual Xfinity leave’s is customers out. Makes me want to switch providers 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_a39e76 thanks for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We are sorry to hear that you were not able to catch that game, and we are here to let you know how you can see future games. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Do you have a date as to when Xfinity will offer Bruins games in 4K

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Pretty much the same none answers they provide when asked if/when they would join there competitors and pick up the redsox 4K broadcasts on NESN. Very disappointing on Xfinity part.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Do you have a date as to when Xfinity will offer Bruins games in 4K?

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

Great question! We truly want to provide you with the best content possible. At this time, we're able to provide only what each network is able to send to us via our agreements. Because these agreements are always being evaluated and updated, please keep an eye out for this content in the future.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sounds like the same as the ACC network was not available for over a year. Really disappointing and frustrating to subscribers paying way too much for [Edited: "Language"] bot and outsourced service dept. They don’t understand the local issues.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Why doesn’t Comcast keep up with Verizon and Direct TV and get us 4k NESN now?  I pay so much each month to Comcast and find this very motivating to change to a streaming provider instead.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity continues to disappoint regarding this ongoing issue of not picking up the NESN 4K broadcasts of Boston Bruins games and I assume this will again carry into the Boston Redsox broadcasts in 2023. And as maddening, they continue to communicate no path forward. Congrats to Direct TV and FUBU for finding a way.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Just another reason to cut the cord!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here