Saturday, October 28th, 2023 12:15 AM

Closed

NBC audio and video out of sync

TV out of sync with audio only on NBC

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

@wapo Thank you so much for your post on the Audio being out of sync on NBC. If you are still having this issue please let us know, so we can help look more into this with you.

Contributor

• 

83 Messages

yes  am still havening the problem on NBC only that 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @wapo I'd like to ask you some questions to narrow down the solution to this issue. Tell me what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far. Are you using an X1 box to view NBC? Have you checked to make sure SAP is not enabled for that channel? 

• An SAPMTSStereo/SAP, or Stereo setting in the device's onscreen guide or menu selection.

Are you using any 3rd party devices for sound like a sound bar or surround sound system? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

To the Xfinity team:  You are missing what the root of this problem is … the audio being out of sync is ONLY with NBC broadcasts. 

This reply has been converted into a post

1 Message

5 months ago

I have had the same issue for years. NBC only on the Xfinity stream app. I have no problem with other feeds. It happens on all of my Fire tv devices. (5 of them in multiple states) it’s about 1/2 second off and happens all the time. All units are updated. Any suggestions? 

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here