U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2023 1:23 AM

Closed

Msg

I advise all NY sports fans to drop everything with xfinity/comcast and get the basic minimum internet access which their illegal monopoly by areas force us into. Them subscribe to msg with smart tv or firestick. I agree comcast just cares about the money not at all about the customers in the Ny/nj area. I have Brian L Roberts for years. I am forever connected to his office but it stopped especially when the dropped msg last year and didn’t tell us, we had to find out. I know the economy is tough for us, and I guess Mr Roberts is having a hard time making ends meet with a $32.1 million dollar salary. Drop everything.. Keep the internet and pay tge money they lost directly to msg for $30/month. Or espn with Disney plus for $25. Or free on fire stick via KODI. All they had to do was offer it via Xfiniyy for an extra charge for Ny/nj fans. Bad business, I thought Mr Roberts was smarter than that, but hey when you make that much do you really care about anyone else? Complete discrace

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hello there @user_7da8a0 thank you so much for taking the time out of your week to contact our Xfinity Support Team. We are sorry about how the recent changes to the lineup have impacted you and our team is happy to help you look into your options to get access again. To get started please send us a DM with your full name and service address. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here