CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Movie Week 2020

Movie Week 2020 Image.jpg

Beginning March 2, 2020, and continuing through March 8, 2020, we’re offering our customers free access without a subscription to the following full On Demand libraries through Xfinity On Demand:

• Cinémoi
  • EPIX
  • Gravitas Movies
  • Hallmark Movies Now
  • History Vault
  • Hitz
  • Lifetime Movie Club
  • Outside TV Features
  • PANTAYA

Additionally, from March 6 through March 8, 2020, we’re also offering free access without a subscription to the full On Demand library of Showtime through Xfinity On Demand.

Simply tune in on X1, Flex, or across devices with Xfinity Stream to start watching.

**Note**: SHOWTIME titles available 3/6-3/8 only.

**Note**: Content availability could vary across Xfinity platforms (X1, Flex, XfinityTV.com, and the Xfinity Stream app).

Frequently Asked Questions

I don't have an Xfinity TV subscription but am an Xfinity Internet (or Xfinity Home, Xfinity Voice) subscriber. Am I able to watch any content during the Xfinity Movie Week?
Yes. You will be able to watch content from Showtime On Demand, EPIX On Demand, Hitz On Demand, Lifetime Movie Club On Demand, History Vault On Demand, and PANTAYA On Demand on Xfinity Stream (in and out of home). All you need is your Xfinity ID and password and access to Xfinity Stream via the app or online portal.

Am I able to watch live content during the Xfinity Movie Week?
The only live content you can watch is from EPIX. To access, use your Xfinity ID and password at Epix.com Otherwise, all content is available via On Demand. Live streams are not available during the Xfinity Movie Week.

Can the content be viewed out of home?
Yes. The entire library from Showtime On Demand, EPIX On Demand, Hitz On Demand, Lifetime Movie Club On Demand, History Vault On Demand, and PANTAYA On Demand can be accessed via the Xfinity Stream app and portal from both inside and outside the home.

**Note**: The following Showtime On Demand movies cannot be viewed on the Xfinity Stream app:

• 7 Days in Entebbe
  • American Satan
  • Bridget Jones's Diary
  • Captive State
  • English Patient, The
  • Frank Miller's Sin City
  • From Dusk Till Dawn
  • From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money
  • From Dusk Till Dawn 3: Hangman's Daughter
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Green Book
  • Help, The
  • Horse Whisperer, The
  • House with a Clock in its Walls, The
  • On the Basis of Sex
  • Phenomenon
  • Real Steel
  • Rocketeer, The
  • Scream
  • Scream 2
  • Scream 3
  • Shakespeare in Love

I can’t find the free movies from [Hallmark Movies/Cinémoi/Gravitas Movies] on my non-X1 TV Box. Why not?
The movies on [Hallmark Movies/Cinémoi/Gravitas Movies] are only available to Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex customers.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here