kpo117's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

MLB.tv with Extra Innings Package

Anyone know how to set up the MLB.tv account that comes with the Extra Innings Package? I order the package 2 days ago and whenever I try and link my account through MLB.tv, all it does is take me to the page that shows how to order Extra Innings through the voice remote. (https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings?lang=en&ui_style=dark)

I would like to be able to access MLB.tv so I can watch spring training games.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, and please see if someone can post instructions once this is resolved since so many people are posting the exact same issue

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

This doesn’t work and is the issue everyone is reporting. Following those instructions ends up at the same advertisement/ announcement screen that says add to cart to purchase the package that I and all the other posters complaining about this have reported. In another post someone said a tech sent to their home to try and resolve this was told it would be fixed on opening day, but that is today and the issue is still the same.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Since older posts seem to be being ignored regarding this issue, will some one with Xfinity tell me why the MLB.tv subscription is not working?

It was supposed to be active today, and guess what...it isn't.

Let us know what is going on.

**EDIT**: Finally active. 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

This is a joke. I couldn't take it (and the lousy customer service), so I just canceled the Extra Innings package, signed up directly with MLB.TV. Good luck y'all!

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Have the exact same thoughts

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

IT IS FINALLY ACTIVE.

Only took until halfway through opening day

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

dealing with the same issue. customer service said it was MLB.TV's issue....

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We have subscribed to Extra Innings.  How do we access MLB.tv away from home?  Online?  Mobile App?

Thank you!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I signed up for Extra Innings this past Sunday - today, 3:00ish CDT I was able to activate my account to MLB.TV - but when I click the "click here to watch live tv" button - it sends me back to the log in to active your account page.

There is a message - for me to call customer service -  This account is already linked. Please call customer service with the following number: PtUzdanwac

OK.  But - whats the number to call customer service!!!???

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I am still having the same problem so not sure how you got lucky but good for you at least 

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Mine finally started working too. Thanks to everyone that posted

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks, @kpo117 . I have done the same. Smiley Happy

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

My Xfinity sign-in has been successfully authenticated following my purchase of MLB Extra Innings via Xfinity, and once it has been linked with MLB.TV, I then logged in  with my credentials to finally activate my MLB.TV subscription. It is working now.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How can I access the HD MLB channels? I purchased the extra innings package but only get the games in SD.

I’ve seen someone say that the HD Beta option is the channel just before the other extra innings channels, but I don’t see it.

Contributor

• 

588 Messages

5 years ago

@Sjm3 wrote:
Mine finally started working too. Thanks to everyone that posted

Do you really have to call customer service with the code?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here