U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 8:23 PM

Closed

MLB Extra Innings

Why can't I record MLB Extra Innings games

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I'm just going to post on all the threads with these problems.

Oregon - first time I've ordered an add on package - MLB EI - watching live seems to be fine but the cloud recordings just don't function.  Skipping portions of games and every game I've tried to watch from the recording stops somewhere in the middle of the game and then is irretrievable.  Last night I recorded the LAD-SD game from both feeds and they both stopped in the bottom of the second then I was able to watch the rest of the game live but in real time it was in the 7th so the 2nd to 7th was lost to me.

Definitely an issue with the cloud recordings and not the boxes or connections and is also a problem with (judging from other posts) NBA and NHL.  There is also a post from a year ago with problems with the cricket channel recordings disappearing, another 3000 channel.

Should these options even be offered to consumers for extra payment if they are non-functional? How many people complain and get refunds and how many people just accept a faulty product?  I imagine it's a business decision that more money can be made from a faulty product because the vast, vast majority of consumers will not complain.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Remains outstanding a month later

how about a resolution timeline as your product does not work

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have a subscription for MLB package and have no trouble watching my favorite games (Mets) on my TV.  However, when I try watching them on my I Phone  or computer, I get a error message TVAPP 00203.  Saying I don't have the subscription .  HELP!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have the MLB package and have no trouble watching the games on my TV, however when I want to watch them on the Xfinity App , it states I don't have the subscription.  Please help!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We truly appreciate your business and I would love to look into this error you are receiving. I would be just as frustrated! Please send us a private message with your name and service address to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon at the top right of the page.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"
Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

113 Messages

3 years ago

Well, we seem to be having another free MLB Extra Innings preview this last week or so.  For the first few days, I was able to record the games.  But for the last couple of days, all of the recordings I set up for the future were deleted, and if I try to record them manually, they don't get recorded.  I can watch the games live, but can't record them.

Also, as an aside and a different problem, if I set up to record all Minnesota Twins games, I'd really like to see them recorded on the Twins channel with the Twins announcers.  Instead, the system seems to go in channel, i.e. alphabetical, order, picking the first feed it gets to.  So since "M" is later in the alphabet, mostly I get the other teams' feeds and announcers.  And let me tell you, no offense to Tigers fans, but Kirk Gibson has got to be one of the worst announcers in history.  The Twins are terrible this year, but I shouldn't have to put up with Gibson on top of that. :).

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here