Closed

Missing channels

Needing reimbursement for missing channels

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_1b3abc

Very sorry to hear about the channels being missing. Can I please confirm the channels that are missing? Thank you. 

6 Messages

Everybody is without Fox13 and other WHBQ FOX channels due to expired agreements. This is also with Directv and Dish. You can google and find out why. It’s not necessarily Comcast’s fault but customers are being told there’s not any reimbursements for these missing channels which is totally wrong 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

We do understand that losing these channels is frustrating, we do understand you asking for credit for these channels not being there. However, under our channel packages, you aren't charged for each individual channel but rather the plan as a whole.  Since channel agreements renew and expire at regular intervals, we have created a site where you can see any upcoming programming changes. 

Programming Changes

Basic Overview of Channel Agreements

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Yes answered but no solution and still without channels 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_1b3abc I was able to find you other post about the channels. There has not been an update as of yet but our website here will have any updates when they become available.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here