Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 1:23 AM

Closed

METV not working tonight

METV is not working tonight…Anyone else having problems watching METV

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

10 months ago

METV and Catchy TV, for me, not working. I get an error XRE 03137.

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Catchy TV is now working for me, but now METV says it's only now available in HDTV, so I need to upgrade to an HD subscription. Not one penny more XFINITY!! Not one penny more! I am already paying close to $200 for a new cable box I had to get back in April, that I detest!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@tesb0329, I am happy to look into your MEtv concern with the error you are receiving. Please let us know if you are still seeing an error regarding your cable box. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Yes,still getting the METV needs an HD subscription error.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Yes, still experiencing this issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

And as of 8:14 this morning it's still not working.  I can get it via an external antennae.  So it's still on, it's just xfinity that's got the problem..I'm going to DTV!

Official Employee

• 

743 Messages

Hey there, @user_4d2c78! I am sorry to hear about the experience with METV, are you receiving an error message when attempting to watch it? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

10 months ago

I am guessing Xfinity decided to drop it. Just another step toward running like a traditional network- not working out for NBC, CBS, etc either.

1 Message

10 months ago

I started noticing the same thing over the weekend.

As mentioned in other comments here, I was also seeing error XRE 03137
I opened a live-chat with support last evening.

They initiated a "system reset" (I think that's what they called it) from their end.

That didn't fix the problem immediately, but when I tried again in the morning, the problem was fixed.

MeTV is working once again for me.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Yes, mine is back working, again !!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@GaryR1 Thanks for reaching out about your MeTV concern, I'm glad it's working for you now! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here