U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Mar 26, 2022 4:50 AM

Closed

MeTv + is moving

MeTV+ is moving to over the air channel 48.4 will the cable system be able to pick that channel up?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Metv not working

ThatDonGuy

Problem Solver

• 

579 Messages

Hace 2 m

"Can" it? Yes.

"Will" it? That's up to Xfinity and the station owner to come to an agreement to show it.

You say it's "moving." Where was it before? Note that this is not MeTV's streaming/On Demand service, but a second MeTV channel with a fixed schedule.

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

Hace 2 m

We do offer MeTV on channels in many of our local markets. You are able to view our channel line up in your area by going to https://comca.st/3DonGGD and entering your addres. I would be happy to look into specifics to your area. Please

send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hace 2 m

Will MeTv plus be available for viewing

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Me tv plus

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Me tv plus went off this morning at 4 am while I was watching ,what’s up with that? 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

METV PLUS (CHANNEL 1043 PROSPECT CT) CHANGED TO STORY TV THIS MORNING. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF CAN I GET METV PLUS VIA COMCAST ANYMORE OR SOME OTHER WAY? THANK YOU

andyross

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.3K Messages

MeTV+ and Story TV are broadcast networks carried by a local TV station. The station has made some changes. Comcast has no control over that and only passes on what is aired.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Hace 2 m

Bring back metv plus to Hamden Connecticut

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Hace 2 m

For a long time, I've had MeTV on both channels 1165 and 1165.  This morning, both of those channels now show StoryTV.

I checked the lineup associated with my account and it indicates StoryTV should be on 1165, MeTV on 1166 and MeTV+ on 1167.  Out of the three, I am most interested in MeTV.  When will you correct the programming available on channel 1166 so it isn't just a duplicate of 1165?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled MeTV/StoryTV/MeTV+
andyross

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.3K Messages

All of those are broadcast networks carried by a local TV station. Depending on how that station is rearranging their broadcast subchannels, there may be duplication for awhile, or it can take a bit for Comcast to adjust what broadcast feed goes to what cable channel.

andyross

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.3K Messages

Hace 2 m

MeTV+ is a broadcast network carried by a local TV station. If that station makes changes, Comcast has no control and just passes on what is aired.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here